Personal Auto and Home Insurance
Having the right auto insurance policy can help protect you financially if you are involved in an accident or your vehicle is damaged. An auto insurance policy is designed to provide you with a layer of protection against property, liability and medical costs following an accident. But choosing the right auto insurance can be overwhelming. Reach out to our agency today to learn more about auto insurance and find the policy that’s right for you.
What Do Auto Insurance Policies Cover?
Depending on the policy you choose, your coverages will vary. Here are some of the most popular coverages:
- Collision insurance—This portion of your policy helps cover damage costs if you are involved in a collision.
- Liability insurance—If you are at fault in a wreck, this type of coverage helps insure you against any damage you cause others. Most states, including New Jersey, require drivers to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance. There are two kinds of coverage included in liability insurance:
- Property damage liability—This coverage helps pay for damage to the other driver’s property (e.g., their car).
- Bodily injury liability—This coverage helps pay for medical bills and sometimes death benefits for the other person involved in the wreck.
- Medical payments (MedPay) insurance—This portion of your policy helps you pay for the medical bills of you and your passengers if you are involved in an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—This type of coverage helps you cover the cost of damages caused by someone who doesn’t have adequate auto insurance, specifically liability coverage.
- Comprehensive insurance—This portion of your policy covers damages that are not related to a wreck, such as theft, weather damage or vandalism.
There may be additional coverages that will be necessary based on your unique situation. Be sure to ask our agency how we can tailor your auto coverage to your needs.
How to Get Auto Insurance
Prudent Financial Group is committed to helping you find a policy to fit your specific needs. Reach out to us today to start the conversation or to get a quote.
A standard homeowners insurance policy insures the home itself and the things you keep inside. By having homeowners insurance, you can financially protect yourself if there’s an accident. Contact our agency today to learn more about homeowners insurance or to get a no-obligation quote.
What Is Homeowners Insurance?
Home insurance is a package policy, which means that it covers damage to your property after a covered loss and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. There are usually additional coverages or endorsements, also called riders, that you can add to the standard coverages provided by home insurance to ensure adequate protection.
Do I Need Homeowners Insurance?
While purchasing a home insurance policy may not be mandated by the federal, state or local government, your lender may require proof of home insurance if you have a mortgage. Carrying appropriate homeowners insurance is always a good idea as the policy can help financially protect you if you experience a covered accident or other loss. Without home insurance, you may be left to cover the replacement or repair costs on your own following an incident.
How to Get Homeowners Insurance
If you need a homeowners insurance policy or want to evaluate whether the coverage you have is adequate, we’re here to help. Give Prudent Financial Group a call today to get started or request your free quote now.